The Walk & Talk Consultation
The Walk & Talk Consultation is designed for those who would like professional advice on the most important things you can do right away to increase the value of your home and obtain a faster sale.
During a consultation, we walk the interior and exterior of your home to provide you with a list of recommendations that you can do to make your home more appealing. These become your "to do" items or homework to accomplish preferably before listing your home. We identify items that should be edited, updated, repaired, painted, or added to your property to make it more marketable.
This service is focused on making it easier for you to complete the staging on your own.
You will learn:
- What buyers are looking for
- What to keep and what to pack
- Furniture placement and accessory arrangement
- Wall color recommendations
- List of items to purchase or rent to complete the “look” needed for photos & showings
- Recommended cosmetic repairs and updates
- Up to 2 hours walk-through with a certified home stager
- Professional guidance and DIY staging tips
- Cleaning List
- Open House Checklist
The Walk & Talk is great for:
- The DIY home seller
- Those on a budget
- Homes that are almost there but need just a little expertise to prepare for the market
- Homes between 1,000 and 4,000 sq. ft.
Save time and money! Do it yourself with clear, easy-to-follow guidance from a professional!
$150 up to 2 hours